Union General Health System is a large multi-faceted healthcare organization located in the beautiful North Georgia mountains and surrounding communities. Union General Health System owns and operates 21 affiliated facilites. These facilities include - two hospitals, two nursing homes, a dialysis center, a wellness center, walk-in clinics and several specialty clinics, which include pedaitrics, urology, orthopedics and sports medicine, women's health and many more!
Union General Health System offers a host of medical services to assist patients with many aspects of their care. The services include, but are not limited to: Emergency Services, Lab Services, Outpatient Care, Radiology, Cardiology, Endoscopy, Rehabilitation Services, Respiratory Therapy, Surgery Center, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center, Swing Bed Services, Telemedicine, Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, Ambulance Services and Non-Emergency Transport.
Check out our latest Community Health Needs Assessment survey results to see how we are working to better serve our communities.
For more information about any of our locations or service offerings, please contact us today!
Union General Health System Affiliates
Providing comprehensive, easy-access medical care to support our local communities.
- Chatuge Behavioral Care
- Chatuge Interventional Pain Solutions
- Chatuge Medical Group
- Chatuge Regional Hospital
- Chatuge Regional Nursing Home
- Clearview at Chatuge
- Clearview Center Senior Wellness
- Glenda Gooch House
- Hayesville Family Practice
- Union County Dialysis Center
- Union County Nursing Home
- Union General Child Care
- Union General Family Medicine
- Union General Hospital, Inc.
- Union General Hospital Young Harris Clinic
- Union General Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Union General Orthopedics at Hayesville
- Union General Pediatrics
- Union General Urology
- Union General Wellness Center
- Union General Women's Health