Mission Statement: To provide our staff with the latest in information and communication technologies and highest quality digital experience for the medical working environment.
Our Information Technology (IT) departments provide an array of services that support enterprise and departmental computer systems for our twenty-one affiliated facilities. To date, this includes Union General Hospital, Chatuge Regional Hospital, two Nursing Homes, fourteen clinics and three other affiliated facilities.
Services offered by the IT Department include:
- Planning for information technology software needs and related budgetary requirements
- Large scale computer system implementations
- Evaluation of enterprise and departmental software solutions
- Analysis of business needs and information system requirements
- Installation of application software, patches, and regulatory updates
- Maintenance of programs and data files to correct software defects or provide enhanced function
- Database Administration
- Support for users of IT applications
- Security Administration for employee user accounts and permissions
Our Information Technology department provides comprehensive 24-7 support for the hospital’s mission critical computer applications. Contact us today for more information.