Mission Statement: To provide our staff with the latest in information and communication technologies and highest quality digital experience for the medical working environment.
The Information Technology (IT) department at Union General Hospital provides an array of services that support enterprise and departmental computer systems for Union General Hospital and its affiliated clinics. To date, this includes Union General Hospital as well as Chatuge Regional Hospital, 2 Nursing Homes, 5 ancillary facilities and multiple physician practices.
Services offered by the IT Department include:
- Planning for information technology software needs and related budgetary requirements
- Large scale computer system implementations
- Evaluation of enterprise and departmental software solutions
- Analysis of business needs and information system requirements
- Installation of application software, patches, and regulatory updates
- Maintenance of programs and data files to correct software defects or provide enhanced function
- Database Administration
- Support for users of IT applications
- Security Administration for employee user accounts and permissions
Our Information Technology department provides comprehensive 24-7 support for the hospital’s mission critical computer applications. Contact us today for more information.