Union General Women's Health is an approved healthcare provider for a variety of insurance plans and coverages. Below are some of the insurance plans with whom we participate.
- MEDICARE RAILROAD
- GEORGIA MEDICAID
- NORTH CAROLINA MEDICAID
- HEALTH ONE
- FIRST HEALTH
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- BENEFIT SUPPORT
- PREFERRED PLAN
If your insurance plan is not on this list, please feel free to contact your provider. They should offer a toll free number to inquire if either of our physicians are members of your plan.
Insurance Information for Expectant Mothers
The information below explains the details of charges for office visits during your pregnancy. Charges are grouped into a “global package”, which includes the following for routine pregnancy-related care:
- Monthly visits up to 28 weeks
- Bi-weekly visits up to 36 weeks
- Weekly visits up to delivery
- Delivery charges and six week postpartum
Expenses outside the “global package” include:
- an initial detailed history, physical exam and educational counseling.
- lab charges, fetal testing, ultrasounds, and hospital charges.
- visits to the office other than listed above which may be indicated.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to speak to someone in the front office during your visit. If you have questions before your visit, please feel free to call us at (706) 835-2222.