Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
The Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center is committed to the use of state-of-the-art equipment and wound care healing techniques to provide our patients with the most advanced and comprehensive individualized care plans available today!
When should you utilize the center? Which patients will benefit the most?
Any patient who has a wound that has not begun to heal in two weeks or has shown no significant healing (if not completely healed) in 30 days, may be a candidate for the Union General Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center.
We specialize in the treatment of these types of wounds:
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Neuropathic Ulcers
- Ischemic Ulcers
- Venous Insufficiency
- Traumatic Wounds
- Surgical Wounds
- Peristomal Skin Irritations
- Other Chronic Non-Healing Wounds
Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment (HBOT) is an adjunctive treatment in which the patient breathes 100% Oxygen while enclosed in a pressurized chamber at greater-than-normal atmospheric pressure.
Union General Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
Located on the 2nd floor of Union General Hospital
35 Hospital Rd
Blairsville, GA 30512
- Director: Jenny Gutierrez
- Medical Director: Dana Conner, MD
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Friday 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Appointment Scheduling: Please call 706-439-6897